viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

Activity 1 - Recognition Forum

1. Course recognition

Evidence of delivery:




2. Answer to the questions

1. How can English help you in your personal development?
    English language is the more important language for this time. It’s the language everyone want to learn to use for several situations like business, study, travels, etc. For me, in this moment, is for my study only, but I think tomorrow days it will be used in my career.

2.  Is English important in your career? If so, why?
    Of course, because there are a lot of books are in that language. In addition, I hope in the future, the education in Colombia to become in English totally, like in India, China, Korea and Japan, among others and I must teach them to my children in English.

3. Do you think the syllabus of this course is going to help you to improve your English?
I think so. However, I prefer a teacher near to me to do him / her the questions about I have in relation to my career and the different topics about this course.

4. Which of the topics from the syllabus is familiar for you?
Any topic.

5. How has your English learning experience been?
    Terrible!!! I know English language only for this courses in UNAD. I think my pronunciation is ugly and I think I have gone learning to the knocking. Is the more difficult subject to me. However, I hope to learn every day more and more.

3. Recording the audio

Here, the link of the audio of the activity 1:

https://soundcloud.com/hayder-ruiz/anas-audio-english-b2






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario